Paper and Cardboard

Central Labrador

Click on the tabs below for reuse, recycling or safe disposal options.

In your region, paper and cardboard can be placed with regular household garbage.

Paper and cardboard includes items such as:

  • Newspapers and flyers
  • Office paper, mixed paper and envelopes
  • Magazines and books
  • Boxboard and corrugated cardboard.

Municipalities and Local Service Districts – Central Labrador

Municipalities and local service districts provide a range of waste collection and disposal services for residents and businesses.

Phone: Click here to find municipality and local service district contact information

Town of Happy Valley–Goose Bay

The Town of Happy Valley–Goose Bay provides residential collection and disposal services for garbage (including mixed containers), as well as an annual spring clean up program for the collection and disposal/recycling of bulk waste, yard waste and scrap metal (dates of the program vary annually).

Location: Servicing the Town of Happy Valley–Goose Bay
Phone: 709-896-3321

Town of Happy Valley-Goose Bay Landfill Site

The Town of Happy Valley–Goose Bay operates the Happy Valley–Goose Bay landfill site which provides waste disposal services for local residents and businesses. This site accepts garbage,  household hazardous waste (HHW), oil and paint. Bulk waste, scrap metal and yard waste are collected during the spring clean-up program.

Phone: 709-896-3321

Think About It

Paper-fibre products account for 37% of the waste we put out to the curb each week.